This warranty only applies to Trisio products purchased for personal use, not for resale. Trisio guarantees that, under normal use, the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. The warranty period for Trisio cameras is one year, starting on the day you receive the product.
To qualify under the free warranty service, the following conditions must be met:
* The product has been used normally within the specified warranty period and has no signs of external damage.
* The product has undergone no unauthorized disassembly, modification or addition outside of advice given in the official product guide.
* The product has not experienced any accidental damage.
* You are able to provide valid proof of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to any non-Trisio branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with Trisio hardware. Software distributed by Trisio with or without the Trisio brand (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered by this warranty.
Trisio does not warrant that the operation of the Trisio Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Trisio is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Trisio product's use.
For any situations not covered by the warranty (see below list), you will be required to pay a fee to access officially authorized Trisio maintenance services.
The warranty does NOT apply:
* To damage caused by unauthorized (not included in the official product manual) modification, disassembly, opening of the product and or attempted repairs;
* To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings, that may naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
* To defects caused by normal wear or aging;
* To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
* To damage caused by the use of third-party components or products;
* To accidental damage (for example, the product is dropped or suffers water damage);
* To product failure or damage caused by major incident or natural disaster (for example, fire, earthquake, lightning etc.)
* To damage due to incorrect installation, use and or operation of product not in accordance with the official product manual;
* To damage during upgrade/repair services carried out by anyone other than a Trisio representatives or authorized personnel;
* To damage caused by improper use of battery packs and chargers;
* If the product's serial number has been removed or smeared;
* If you are unable to prove that you are an authorized user of the product (for example, by presenting proof of purchase);
* If after contacting Trisio to confirm the warranty service, the corresponding item is not sent within 14 days.
* If you experience an issue with your product, please contact Trisio and explain in as much detail as possible (e.g. elaborate on the scenario in which the fault occurred with text, pictures, video, and provide the serial number of the camera, etc.).
* Trisio technical support staff will try to diagnose and solve your problem by email or phone. You may be asked to download and install specific software updates. If the problem cannot be solved by phone or software update, you will need to return the product to Trisio for further testing and inspection.
* If the problem is due to an issue covered under the warranty, Trisio will be responsible for the repair costs.
* If the tested product does not meet the conditions for free repair, Trisio will charge a fee for testing, replacement parts, labor and courier costs, according to the specific case. Customers can choose to pay for the repair or have the original device returned without repair.
* The replaced product will still be covered under the warranty of the original product.
* Trisio may not be able to provide after-sales service in all locations, and the content of the after-sales service policy varies with location. Services outside the regular service range may incur a charge. For local information, please contact Trisio.
* Please contact the Trisio technical support team or submit an after-sales request before sending back any product. Trisio may reject or return products without an assigned serial number number.
* Your product will be designated a specific, regional maintenance center by Trisio. If you have any questions about the after-sales service policy, please contact the Trisio after-sales service team.
* Please note that product repair may cause data loss; please back up your data first.
* If the recipient address you provide is wrong, or the recipient refuses to receive the delivery, any resulting loss shall be borne by the recipient.
* If the product cannot be delivered or is rejected, it will be returned to Trisio. Trisio will retain the product, but you will be responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result. If Trisio is consistently unable to contact you, Trisio has the right to dispose of the product.
* If you want to send products across different countries/regions, you need to obtain Trisio's consent, and you will be responsible for paying the resulting tariffs and customs clearance costs.
* When you sign for the product please check it is in good condition. Ensure there is no damage that may have occurred during delivery, or for any other reason. Damage to items during transportation must be reported to the Trisio after-sales service center within 24 hours so that we can communicate with the logistics company. For other issues with your returned product, please inform Trisio within 48 hours from the date of receipt. After this period Trisio will assume that the product is not damaged and performance is normal.
For any after-sales issues, please contact us at any time by: email@example.com